Looking for teacher gift ideas?
This is what we did for our teachers.
Its the end of the school year and what to do for the wonderful teachers? I don’t have a money tree in my backyard, so lots of gift cards are just not an option. My daughter and I came up with this idea as a that you and it’s budget friendly!
Here are the links below of the products that we used to create this look.
- We wanted a rustic look for the Paint, so we chose to only paint one coat in Agave Bleu.
- We sealed the paint with Mod Podge Matte.
- The hand stamped look for the Thank You note was also important on the brown kraft Gift Tags. The natural twine added just the right look and feel.
- White Inkpad Ink Stamp.
- Let’s talk Succulents! These are the ones we received from Amazon and we couldn’t have been happier. They came well packed, alive and in good health. PLUS they were the most affordable option. We got 12, used 10 and planted the 2 that were left.
- Taking care of these little guys and potting them in the right drainage was paramount for us. We didn’t want them to die from to much moisture Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix
- Our Mason jars are the Wide mouth mason jars that honestly you can get on sale at your local market or I purchased ours at Walmart, but I included a link here to make it easy for you to search and find the right jar for your use.
- All Purpose Paint Brush.
We would love to see your creations! Please post in the comments or Pin us on Pinterest!